Metal Work was founded in 2010 thanks to the determination of the founding partners who, taking advantage of the plant manager’s twenty years of experience, decided toimplement an ambitious project consisting of setting up a sheet metal working company.
- Facilitate the exchange of information between the workshop and the technical department.
- Streamline the flow of information between operators of different machines.
- Through the web portal, which can be used by touch screen PCs, the drawings can be consulted directly at the workstation, without having to print them out on paper.
- The visualisation of the technical drawings on the machine has led to the consequent management, in fully digital mode, of all the Testing Plans (checks of certain measurements relating to the processing, e.g. the curvatures of a bent piece). This process benefits both the machine operators and the customer office, which has all the Test Plans at its disposal in case a customer requests them.
- Reduction and optimisation of production time (and therefore costs).
- Elimination of paper
- Versioning of technical drawings updated in real time
- Facilitating operators in their activities, with a substantial streamlining of operational processes