RE:SOURCES ITALY is the Italian central service of the PUBLICIS GROUP, an international communications and public relations agency founded in Paris in 1926. RE:SOURCES ITALY carries out administrative tasks within the group, providing technical advice, coordinating and liaising with the group’s 23 Legal Entities and with external companies (accountants, payroll firms).
The company was looking for a tool that would allow it to move into the digital age, through the dematerialisation of administrative processes and the electronic storage of tax-relevant documents. In particular, it was necessary:
- Sharing information and data across systems in a structured way without redundancy.
- Organise and control all the activities of the Central Services and Legal Entities.
- Manage processes in compliance with confidentiality constraints and the internal organisational structure of Legal Entities.
- Manage inter-communication between the Central Services, Group Agencies and external firms.
- Comply with the constraints of international internal and external audit regulations.
Thanks to the Document and Process Management solution ARXivar offered to the customer by Business Partners Matrix Solution and Matisse, the company has satisfied all its needs for managing the passive cycle of documents with the use of digital stamps and electronic storage of tax documents.