Able Tech’s aim is to create and manage a storage system that offers its customers all the advantages of using a modern technological system: both for Public Administration and private customers.
- Within the Public Administration, it is essential to pay attention to the need for a long-term storage (in many cases it is necessary to store electronic administrative documents for periods of more than 20 years or even for an unlimited period);
- In the private sector, storage times are typically shorter (often 10 years or less), while it is essential that the digital storage service integrates with corporate systems to create a virtuous synergy that benefits the entire document management cycle in terms of planning and simplification. For example: verification of the numerical consecutiveness of the documents stored or storage linked to the intermediation service of electronic invoices through the Interchange System.
In order to achieve these objectives, Able Tech works to offer a high security and quality storage system while not losing sight of technological developments::
- countering legacy formats;
- allowing access, integrity and readability of information in the short and long term;
- monitoring regulatory updates to keep the system aligned with current storage regulations and with the state of art in information technology.
Moreover, in order to guarantee Customers’ documental heritage, in the event of cessation of storage activities or change of its corporate mission Able Tech undertakes to promptly inform all its customers of the IX-CE service through the contracted channels indicating one or more options that the customer may choose from to continue the digital storage of its documents. This is possible knowing that the Storage Packages that compose the Storage Database are created according to the principle of interoperability and in accordance with the standards defined by the current legislation (in particular the Prime Ministerial Decree of 3 December 2013 in terms of storage and the AgID Guidelines on the formation, management and storage of electronic documents of 09 September 2020 and subsequent updates).
For Able Tech it is of primary importance to be able to offer services to its customers, both private and public, according to the principle of transparency.
To ensure this, Able Tech is committed to a series of initiatives aimed at constant monitoring and certification of its activities:
- Certification of its processes by maintaining the following certifications:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 “Information security management system”;
- ISO 9001:2015 “Quality management system”.
- Periodic audits carried out both by competent in-house staff and by certification authorities accredited by ACCREDIA;
- Periodic assessments and reviews, following regulatory and/or technological changes;
- Publication of the storage manual on the Agency for Digital Italy’s institutional website;
- Definition of contractual terms as clear as possible, so that they are easy for the client to read and interpret.
- Information to Customers about the service offered and regulatory news: actively (through informative newsletters and publications on the company website) and being available to Customers (through Customer Service by telephone, dedicated portal, email and chat.