Dear Data Subject,
We inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 relative to the protection of physical persons in the matter of processing their personal data, and the free circulation of this data” (from now on “GDPR”) provides the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. Pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, we therefore inform you that:
- CATEGORIES OF DATA:
ABLE TECH S.R.L. will process your personal data such as:
- a. Automatically collected data. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, in the course of their normal operation, certain data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identified users. The data collected include the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system, the browser and the computer environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular operation. The provision of such data is compulsory as it is directly related to the web browsing experience.b. Data provided voluntarily by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in the various access channels of this site does not imply a request for consent, and any completion of specifically prepared forms implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s/user’s address and data, necessary to respond to the requests made and/or to provide the service requested. If you voluntarily send e-mails to our e-mail addresses, no further information or request for consent is required. On the contrary, specific summary information will be reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request (forms). Therefore, the user must explicitly consent to the use of the data in these forms in order to send the request.
- CATEGORIES OF DATA:
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA:The personal data that ABLE TECH S.R.L. has in its possession are collected directly from the interested party.
- DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is ABLE TECH S.R.L., Via Mantova, 2/G, 25017 Lonato del Garda BS, VAT NO. 02355260981, which can be contacted by phone at 0309650688 or by e-mail at email@example.com
- CONTACT DETAILS OF THE D.P.O.: The owner has appointed a D.P.O., who can be contacted by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data has how legal basis your consent and is made for the following purposes:
- Improving the web browsing experience;
- Use of the data contained in contact e-mails and forms in order to send replies to specific requests;
- TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY: The data collected will not be transferred to a third country outside the European Community.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD: The data collected will be retained for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of limitation of storage”, art.5, GDPR) or in accordance with the deadlines provided for by law. Verification of the obsolescence of stored data in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED: The person concerned always has the right to request the Controller to access his/her data, the rectification or erasure of the same, the restriction of the processing or the possibility to object to the processing, to request the portability of the data, to revoke the consent to the processing by asserting these and the other rights provided by the GDPR through simple communication to the Controller. The person concerned may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- OBLIGATORY OR LESS CONSENT: The provision of your data is mandatory during the navigation of our website with regard to points E.1 and E.2 of the above-mentioned purposes, in order to enable the correct provision of the service. Providing consent to your data for points E.3 is, on the other hand, optional and linked to the acceptance of cookies and will in no way compromise the provision of the service.
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you provide will form the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of the Owner. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper or on any other suitable medium, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to the GDPR.